Experts estimate that upwards of 90% of disease is stress-related! And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing your stress.
Massage can help specifically address a number of health issues. Massage/bodywork can:
- Alleviate and improve range of motion.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Decrease depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Reduced fatigue.